WHAT EVERY AUTHOR SHOULD KNOW
So, you’re writing a book or you’re an author and want to “get out there?”
Are you searching for solutions on how to market, promote and sell your book?
I will walk you through the steps to help you fulfill your dreams.
I can provide with all the resources, contacts, best-selling tips, proven PR strategies to move your project to the finishing line.
1. How to develop a sellable idea for a book
2. Create a winning manuscript or proposal
3. Define and target your audience
4. Build a platform
5. Create a brand
6. Develop a campaign strategy
7. Produce dazzling press and marketing materials
8. Navigate social media
9. Generate media
WHAT EVERY FILMMAKER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT FILM CRITICS
Film critics play a critical role in society because of the impact their work has to influence the success or failure of a movie. Robertson explores critical areas that every filmmaker needs to know when making a movie. The key talking points will include, but not be limited to the following:
- The importance of plot lines and story narrative in films.
- Considerations to make when casting your project.
- The key technical and creative elements filmmakers should consider before presenting their work to the media.